Precast Concrete Products for the Oil & Gas Industry
Global exploration and production companies, independent operators and oil & gas service companies manage locations in every terrain, region and area of the globe. Whether it’s a greenfield development, or an existing field, the upstream energy market has a responsibility to produce hydrocarbons as safely and efficiently as possible. Keeping assets up and running in tight spaces can create a host of challenges. Plus, any time there are highly engineered assets on the ground, and the scores of personnel required to manage their effectiveness, building the right infrastructure can be complex. While every field location, plant or facility is different, we understand that supporting safety cultures and maximizing uptime are critical in today’s market. Day rates are expensive, which is why precast concrete solutions are a smart alternative in many situations.
At Tricon Industrial, we appreciate the unique challenges that companies in the oil & gas market face. We’re committed to providing our customers with a variety of products that can help you improve your operations. While it’s nearly impossible to understand all of the products and processes that can be improved with precast concrete solutions, following is a list of areas where we can help:
- Security walls (gathering, processing, storage, transmission terminals)
- Blast proof walls (gathering, processing, storage, transmission terminals)
- Blast/fire walls (to protect personnel and equipment)
- Traffic barriers
- Wheel stops
- Pads – artificial lift (pump jack pads, process equipment, etc.)
- Pads – equipment installations, separating equipment, tanks
- Compressor pads
- Storage bins, equipment block, barriers
- Piping crossovers, pipe crossings, pipe supports
- Pipe racks (above ground piping, overhead pipes, sleepers, pipe supports)
- Concrete racks (equipment yard storage)
- Pier boots, side blocks for foundations
- Man camp, office trailer and personnel infrastructure support products
- And more!
Oil and Gas Concrete Products
The Possibilities are Nearly Endless
If you are looking to solve a problem, improve a process, enhance safety, reduce downtime, or maximize production at your plant, facility or in the field, chances are that a precast concrete product can help. Let’s start the conversation today.